Blending papaya, banana and soy milk together makes a really good pre-gym fuel food. If you want something that's packed with protein and nutrients, this is something easy that you can make in the morning. I usually don't like solid food before exercise as it actually hurts my stomach even 1-2 hours after. A natural "protein" shake is exactly what I need. Top that off with chia and I get all the energy needed to power through a gym class.
- One cup papaya
- One banana
- Half cup organic soy milk
- One tablespoon chia seeds
1. Chop both papaya and banana into slices
2. Blend the fruits with soy milk on high for about 15-20 seconds or until fully smooth (no lumps!)
3. Add in chia seeds or fresh banana slices after pouring the mixture into a bowl