If you think avocado toast is boring, try adding slices of mango and onion, one of my favourite combinations ever. This might require a bit of luck, the avocado must be ripe at a certain level and the knife skills must be on point to get a nicely thinly spread of equal avocado and mango. One of the best ways to enjoy a toast!
- Half a mango
- Half an avocado
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 layer of onion
- Lime to squeeze
- Pepper and chilli flakes
- Parsley to garnish
- Optional: olive oil
1. Gently toast the slice of bread
2. Carefully slice the mango and avocado to 2-3mm width
3. Place it around the bread surface with a center "swirling point"
4. Place thinly sliced onions on top
5. Garnish with a pinch of pepper and chilli flakes
6. Finish off with a squeeze of lime and parsley