What is your typical comfort food? One that doesn't make you feel nauseous or bloated after eating yet makes me feel full and nourished - that's my type of comfort food. The feel good factor is unbeatable, when you feed your body something you won't regret after.
My latest obsession is cauliflower, replacing carbs specifically. I made this porridge with cauliflower as rice with fragrant coconut milk, it's perfect for a stay home Sunday.
- Cauliflower 750grams
- 1 stick of corn 350 grams
- Coconut milk 100ml
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley for garnishing
1. Chop the cauliflower into small bits (blend if you would like it to be in a finer texture)
2. Strip the corn cob
3. In a small pot on medium heat, cook the cauliflower, corn and coconut milk until it's boiling for about 10 minutes
4. Sprinkler a pinch of salt and pepper
5. Pour onto a bowl, garnish with parsley