One of the best drinks you can easily make at home during summer - lemongrass and lime!
This is super refreshing and tastes the best with ice.
Lemongrass has an abundance of health benefits including easing digestion, regulates high blood pressure, provides antioxidants.
Instead of buying it from the stores in a carton you can easily make it yourself with just a pot at home!
- 5-6 sticks of lemon grass
- 1 ping-pong size lime
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 cups of water
1. Boil the lemon grass in a pot with 2 cups of water
2. Once the water is bubbling, let it sit for about 10-15mins on slow flame
3. Pour the lemongrass water into a cup of ice
4. Stir in honey
5. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice